Avaya 9601 IP Phone
The Avaya 9601 IP Phone delivers advanced, integrated connectivity in a cost-effective, simple SIP solution.
The Avaya 9601 is a SIP-only device and is designed for the everyday user as well as for use in common office and building areas. The Avaya 9601 SIP Deskphone delivers efficient, productive communications for a wide range of users.
Designed for the everyday user as well as common areas (lobbies, lunchrooms, etc.), the Avaya 9601 SIP Deskphone delivers the advantages of advanced, integrated connectivity in an entry-level device that is cost-effective to acquire and operate.
Shipped with Avaya one-X® Deskphone SIP software pre-loaded, the 9601 is ready to interoperate with Avaya Aura® out of the box:
- Mobility within the enterprise: users can “log in” to any phone and get access to personal features and phonebook information
- Presence information about any other user on the enterprise Avaya Aura system
- Access to the hundreds of telephony features delivered by Avaya Communication Manager
- Ad hoc conferences with up to six people (more with extended meet me conferencing)
Features and capabilities
Features and capabilities of the 9601 include:
- A 4-row monochrome display that makes it easy to see caller information and other data as well on on-screen soft keys and menus that speedaccess to commonly used features
- 2 lines with dual red / green LEDs
- Fixed-feature buttons for one-touch access to messages, contacts, home, call history, the headset, speakerphone, mute, volume control and more
- Excellent sound quality through the built-in microphone and full duplex speakerphone—making conference calls more efficient and enhancing customer interactions
- Compatibility with the same wired and wireless headsets as other 9600 Series IP Deskphones, including Bluetooth and DECT™
- A built in 10/100 Ethernet switch with a port for a user’s laptop or PC
- A red LED on the top right of the set to provide an instant alert for incoming
calls, waiting messages, etc.
Presence: The Avaya 9601 SIP deskphone can display the presence status of other
network users, making it easy to tell ata glance who is available. For today’s mobile, widely dispersed workforce, presence is a critical time-saving capability.
Energy saving: Like other models in the Avaya 9600 portfolio of IP deskphones,
the Avaya 9601 phone was designed with energy-saving capabilities, helping reduce
its carbon footprint and overall cost of operation.
SIP: The Avaya 9601 IP deskphone accommodates changing business needs with its support for Session Initiated Protocol (SIP).
Avaya one-X Support: The Avaya 9601 user interface fits in with the entire Avaya
one-X portfolio of solutions including desktop and mobile endpoints.
Related Company News
For a Free VoIP Quote and Consultation Please Complete the Following:
Provide a brief overview of your needs / challenges or any other requirements:
How many sites or locations will need to be connected to VoIP Service?
When would you like VoIP service?
Provide the 5 digit ZIP code of the location you want VoIP: