Avaya 1120E IP Phone
Avaya 1120E IP Phone is an intermediate-level IP Deskphone brings innovative productivity enhancing capability and flexibility to desktop communications.
The award-winning Avaya 1120E IP Deskphone with Gigabit Ethernet unveils an exciting array of innovative communication features and capabilities, ideally suited for office workers and administrative personnel.
The four-line Avaya 1120E IP Deskphone supports standards-based Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), delivering choice to customers in deployment options with support on either Avaya or third-party Communication Servers.
The 1120E IP Deskphone also enables the presentation of converged voice and data applications, leveraging its integrated high-resolution graphical, eight-level grayscale display. Navigation of applications is very flexible, with support of standard USB mice and keyboards powered from the phone’s integrated USB port. With robust and tightly linked communications features from Avaya Communication Servers, the Avaya 1120E IP Deskphone positions customers to meet both today’s and tomorrow’s communications needs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Multi-line IP Deskphone supports four line/programmable feature keys, 14 fixed keys, and four context-sensitive soft keys
- High-resolution, backlit, graphical, eight-level grayscale, pixel-based display, combined with a flexible five-position adjustable footstand placement, optimizes viewing in varied lighting conditions
- Advanced collaborative communications support with graphical presence notification and secure instant messaging (SIP firmware only)
- Four-way navigation cluster with “Enter” key provides easy navigation when using features
- Integrated USB port powers standard USB mice and keyboards, providing input and navigation options for application interaction and simpler menu selection
- Integrated IEEE 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC ports reduces costs, enabling a single cable drop to support both the phone and a collocated PC
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet, positioning the phone’s internal switch to accommodate growing multimedia intensive, PC-based applications, thus aligning with investment made at the wiring closet
- Supports 802.3af standard-based PoE or local AC power via a global power supply
- Secured communications with standards- based signaling encryption, media encryption and user-based authentication for network access control
- Supports Unicode for expanded language and complex font presentation on the IP Deskphone display
- Supports Proactive Voice Quality Management (PVQM) for enhanced administration and diagnostics
- Lockable Tools Menu offers local access to configuration, diagnostic and user preference options
- Supports converged (voice and data) applications via External Application Server APIs, to provide productivity enhancing applications and to enrich users’ experience with advanced multimedia interaction
- Supports both Avaya Communication Server protocol (UNIStim) and RFC 3261 compliant Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) firmware for business telephony feature integration4
- Added convenience and time savings with field-upgradeable software using Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or for sites requiring enhanced secure software upgrades: UNIStim
Related Company News
For a Free VoIP Quote and Consultation Please Complete the Following:
Provide a brief overview of your needs / challenges or any other requirements:
How many sites or locations will need to be connected to VoIP Service?
When would you like VoIP service?
Provide the 5 digit ZIP code of the location you want VoIP: