Avaya 1140E IP Phone
Avaya 1140E IP Deskphone is a professional-level IP Deskphone supports a new dimension in desktop communications features and application presentation.
The award-winning Avaya 1140E IP Deskphone with Gigabit Ethernet brings a new dimension in communication features and capabilities to the professional IP Deskphone.
Ideally suited for managers and knowledge workers, the multi-line Avaya 1140E IP Deskphone supports standards-based Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), delivering choice to customers in deployment options with support on Avaya or third-party Communication Servers.
The Avaya 1140E IP Deskphone also enables presentation of converged voice and data applications, leveraging its integrated high-resolution, graphical eight-level grayscale pixel-based display.
Application navigation is flexible and powerful with the Avaya 1140E IP Deskphone’s integrated USB port, supporting both standard USB mice and keyboards. Combined with rich telephony feature sets as delivered from Avaya Communication Servers, deployment of the Avaya 1140E IP Deskphone enhances personal productivity with delivery of a superior user experience for both today’s and tomorrow’s communications needs.
Key Features and Customer Benefits:
- Multi-line IP Deskphone supports up to 12 line/programmable feature keys1, 14 fixed keys and four context sensitive soft keys
- High-resolution, fully-backlit, graphical, eight-level grayscale, 240 x 160 pixel display with anti-glare screen, combined with a flexible five-position adjustable footstand, optimizes viewing in varied lighting conditions
- Advanced collaborative communications support with graphical presence notification and secure instant messaging (SIP firmware only)
- Four-way navigation cluster with Enter key provides easy navigation when using features
- Integrated USB port powers standard USB mice and keyboards, providing input and navigation options for application interaction and simpler menu selection
- Integrated Bluetooth® 1.2 audio gateway supports Bluetooth® headsets, boosting productivity with greater freedom at the desktop
- Integrated IEEE10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC ports reduces costs, enabling a single cable drop to support both the phone and a collocated PC
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet, positioning the phone’s internal switch to accommodate growing multimedia intensive PC-based applications, thus aligning with investment made in the wiring closet
- Supports 802.3af standard-based PoE or local AC power via a global power supply
- Secured communications with standards- based signaling encryption, media encryption and user-based authentication for network access control
- Supports Unicode for expanded language and complex font presentation on the IP Deskphone display
- Proactive Voice Quality Management (PVQM) for enhanced administration and diagnostics
- Lockable Tools Menu offers local access to configuration, diagnostic and user preference options
- Supports converged (voice and data) applications via External Application Server APIs, to provide productivity enhancing applications and to enrich users’ experience with advanced multimedia interaction
- Supports both Avaya Communication Server protocol (UNIStim) and RFC 3261 compliant Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) firmware for business telephony feature integration
- Added convenience and time savings with field-upgradeable software using Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or for sites requiring enhanced secure software upgrades: UNIStim File Transfer Protocol (UFTP)
Related Company News
For a Free VoIP Quote and Consultation Please Complete the Following:
Provide a brief overview of your needs / challenges or any other requirements:
How many sites or locations will need to be connected to VoIP Service?
When would you like VoIP service?
Provide the 5 digit ZIP code of the location you want VoIP: