Avaya 1150E IP Phone
Avaya 1150E IP Phone enhances service levels in IP Contact Centers - The Avaya 1150E IP Deskphone with Gigabit Ethernet brings best-in-class IP Telephony and advanced communication features to ACD environments and the IP Contact Center.
An ideal solution for agents and supervisors, the multi-line Avaya 1150E IP Deskphone leverages the award winning features and design of the Avaya 1100 Series IP Deskphones for a superior user experience, while adding dedicated agent and supervisor fixed keys along with IP delivery of highly-desired Contact Center features.
With a large, high-resolution, pixel-based, graphical grayscale display, a USB port supporting an enhanced navigation experience, Gigabit Ethernet integration for support of collocated PC traffic and standard headset profile support for agent mobility, the Avaya 1150E IP Deskphone delivers a powerful combination of features to maximize productivity, enhance customer service levels, reduce costs and ultimately, drive increased business performance.
Key features and Benefits:
- Multi-line IP Phone supports up to twelve line/programmable feature keys1, four context-sensitive soft keys2 and twelve fixed keys common to the 1100 Series IP Deskphones
- Seven additional fixed keys with built in LEDs dedicated to IP Contact Center agents including: In-Calls, Not Ready, Make Set Busy, Supervisor, Supervisor Listen/Talk, Emergency and Activity
- Optional Supervisor configuration delivers seven fixed keys including Observe Agent, Call Agent, Answer Agent, Answer Emergency, Display Agents, Interflow and Night Service
- One additional feature key with built-in LED, programmable for any commonly used telephony or ACD features
- High-resolution, fully-backlit, pixelbased, eight-level grayscale display, which combined with a multi-position footstand, optimizes viewing under varied lighting conditions
- Four-way navigation cluster with “Enter” key provides easy navigation when using features
- Built-in USB port for support of standard USB mice, USB keyboards, devices offering USB keyboard emulation and USB powered hubs, enhancing user experience when interacting with applications and selecting menu options
- An integrated Bluetooth® 1.2 wireless technology Audio Gateway for support of standard headset profiles, boosting agent productivity with greater freedom at the desktop
- An integrated 10/100/1000 IEEE Base-T Ethernet Switch with LAN and PC ports, supporting switching of both IP Phone traffic and the traffic from a collocated PC
- Gigabit Ethernet switch integration for investment protection at the desktop, addressing the ongoing growth of multimedia-intensive traffic from a collocated PC, enabling it to be switched through the PC port of the 1150E IP Deskphone
- Dual headset jacks for agent support and supervisor plug-in, leveraging third-party headsets
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet as standard or local power option via a separately orderable AC power adapter
- Visual Alerting/Message Waiting Indication LED for incoming call and voice message pending notification
- Feature Status LED to signal users of firmware downloads in progress
- Secured communications with standards-based signaling and media path encryption along with authentication for network access control
- Supports 802.1ab Link Layer Discovery Protocol, simplifying network discovery and inventory management
- Lockable Tools Menu for local access to configuration, diagnostic and user preference options with USB navigation support
- Supports Unicode for expanded language and complex font presentation on the phone display
- Tight linkage with Avaya Communication and Application Servers, offering a rich suite of reliable, business-grade telephony, IP Contact Center communication and application features
- Proactive Voice Quality Management (PVQM) for enhanced administration and diagnostics
- Added convenience and time savings with field-upgradeable firmware using Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or UNIStim File Transfer Protocol (UFTP)
Related Company News
For a Free VoIP Quote and Consultation Please Complete the Following:
Provide a brief overview of your needs / challenges or any other requirements:
How many sites or locations will need to be connected to VoIP Service?
When would you like VoIP service?
Provide the 5 digit ZIP code of the location you want VoIP: